If you are looking for best Crawl space vents review then you must read this list as it provides detail review about Crawl space vents and will also guide you about where to buy Crawl space vents. We have selected Top 10 Crawl space vents which are best value for money with highest positive consumer reviews.
Top 10 Best Crawl space vents
Air Vent RABR Heavy-Duty Automatic Foundation Vent, Brown, 50", 1-Qty
$17.88 in stock
2 used from $15.33
- Designed to work effectively
- Convenient and easy to use
- Durable and long lasting
- Country of Origin: United States
- Included Components: Brown Auto Vent
Elite-Air FAT2 220 CFM Dual Fan Crawl Space Ventilator With Dehumidistat Durablow M2D
- Can Be Used In Place Of The Tjernlund V2D And MFB M2D
- Specifically designed to withstand the damp environment of crawlspace.
- All components are individually replaceable.
- No need to purchase an entire new unit if a part fails.
Crawl Space Vent Cover Outward Mounted - Black (10"x18")
- Surface mounted. Attaches to outside of crawl space foundation wall over 8"x16" openings with screws or adhesive (not included).
- Solid ABS plastic vent cover. Won't rust or rot! Does not go into the opening. Mounts over the opening.
- Does not open and close. This is a solid piece vent cover for enclosed, encapsulated, or conditioned crawl spaces.
- Designed to be mounted over standard 8"x16" crawl space openings. Screwed directly into foundation wall with a 1/4" masonry bit or construction grade adhesive.
- May be painted with a plastic adherent paint. Crawl space vent cover can be insulated by gluing insulation inside the cover.
Tjernlund V2D UnderAire Crawlspace Ventilator Fan Moisture Mold Reducing,220 CFM
- Power ventilate musty, damp crawl spaces through existing passive vents
- Faceplate is sized for ventilation openings through standard block foundations
- 220 CFM, 40 watt maintenance free exhaust fans
- Includes adjustable dehumidistat, freeze protection limit and 6 foot grounded power cord
- Faceplate can be trimmed to match non-standard foundation openings.Dehumidistat control also will not operate if the freeze protection thermostat senses low outdoor temperatures
WITTEN AUTOMATIC VENT 306MBL Foundation Vent, 8" x 16", Stainless Steel
- Fits standard 8 inch x 16 inch vent openings
- No electrical hook-up
- High-density thermo plastic construction with stainless steel metal parts
Tjernlund X2D Model Products Xchanger Reversible Basement Fans
- Reversible basement air exchanger ventilates damp and musty basements
- Two 90 CFM fans can individually be reversed to exhaust musty air or supply fresh air to basement
- Includes adjustable dehumidistat and pug-in electrical
- Exterior hood has removable screen
- Includes magnetic covers for winter use
Crawl Space Vent (White) - for 16"W x 8"H Foundation Openings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Energy efficient window style construction with superior UV resistance
- Double pane, frosted glass sash door with extruded bubble seal on perimeter ensures great thermal properties
- Removable aluminum insect screen
- Fits 16x8 in. opening - Actual size 15 1/2"L x 7 3/4"H x 3 1/8D
Foundation Crawl Space Vent Cover
- Size- 16"x8"x1/2" made of ABS paintable open area 38.2 sq. in, metal screen, need 6 screws to install it
- Made according to 2012 International Residential Code, Chapter 4, Section R408
Tjernlund 950-8303 UnderAire Steel Crawl Space Vent, Morning Star Pattern, 18" x 10" Screen (Vent Screen Only)
- Sturdy Galvanized Steel Construction Increases Product Durability and Lifespan
- Install from Outside or Inside of Crawl Space
- 18" x 10" to Cover Block Foundation Wall Openings
- Professional Modern Decorative Designs with Over 80% Open Area
- Mounting Hardware Included
Crawl Space Manual Air Vent with Removable Cover and Vermin Screen - 8"x16" (White)
- Important: Please be sure to take proper measurements before placing your order. 8"x16" air vent with cover. Flush mounted over opening. Total dimensions 11"x19" due to 1.5 inch mounting flange.
- Great for ventilation and encapsulation. Made of durable ABS plastic (no rust or rot).
- NFA (Net Free Airflow) 95 sq. inches. Almost double the amount of other air vents.
- Built to last. No rusting. Save money. Quit replacing crawl space vents year after year!
- Paintable with plastic adherent paint. Installation hardware included.
Thanks for reading Top Crawl space vents reviews, I am sure this review must have helped you to select Best Crawl space vents at most affordable price.